We welcome you to explore our latest innovations and expanded product series and services at China Glass 2014 in Shanghai next week.
- GlastonAir advanced air flotation technology supports the glass by hot air instead of rollers, allowing glass as thin as 2 mm to be tempered without compromising optical quality. Additionally, thicker glass can now be tempered with the highest optical quality for the most demading applications.
- Glaston IriControL technology, enables glass processors to measure and minimize the so-called ansiotropic phenomena in tempered glass.
- For Asia market, the RC and CCS flat tempering furnace series are now expanded with new machine models to better meet the local needs of customers in the region.
- For pre-processing needs we introduce the new automatic UC cutting lines, which combine high performance with a competitive price along with the Omnia double edging machine, which is ideal for both the solar energy and appliance industries.
- For modernizations and upgrading of your existing tempering line we introduce you the Glaston iControL™, the popular and easy-to-use automation system upgrade, Glaston RHC™ automatic roller heat control technology, theRC200-zone™ replacement chamber solution as well as the Vortex Pro™ convection control system for most accurate heating control.
- Expanding services and supportGlaston Genuine Care concept is the most extensive in the industry. It offers customers continuous service throughout the entire lifecycle of a machine. The service covers maintenance support, spare parts and tools for all lines and equipment, as well as upgrades and modernization projects.The Glaston teams work with each customer to provide tailored solutions to increase their production capacity, boost overall glass processing performance and gain more efficiency from their existing machines and equipment.Meet us at Hall E1, Stand #500!