Three reasons for choosing Glaston’s latest control system iControL
EXTENDED MACHINERY LIFETIME
- Continued availability of OEM parts, control system cards, components and support
- Possibility to update machinery to meet latest processing demands
- Move into new glass processing areas, such as Low-E
- Realize improvements for all types of machinery
- Add technical capability, energy savings, quality, capacity and ease of maintenance
EASE OF USE
- Operator-specific interface helps customize best production practices
- Extensive reporting and recipe library with minimized manual operations
- Remote access for quick troubleshooting
Meet higher processing demands with the latest iControL
Glaston iControL is the latest control system for Glaston (Tamglass, Uniglass, Glassrobots) tempering furnaces. iControL is now also available for older flat tempering and bending tempering lines to ensure that you have the intelligence needed to meet the latest processing demands. Glaston Insight Reporting and Insight Intelligence – extensive reporting systems that deliver quality, energy savings and production reports – are also available with iControL.
“Over the years, we’ve always been able to differentiate our offering by providing the very best quality with very short delivery times. Recently, our reputation has enabled us to win challenging architectural glass projects from many countries around the world,” says Keijo Uusitalo, Production Manager of Tambest in Forssa, Finland.Read more
United Plate Glass, U.S.A.
“When you’re basically happy with the quench and your bed size, it becomes a no-brainer to change the furnace chambers with Glaston’s chamber replacements to get a completely new furnace. The best thing – you’re only paying about half the price of a new furnace and you get the latest tempering technology,” states Darin Vietmeier, Vice President of Operations at United Plate Glass of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 30: How to minimize the tempering oven noise?
This week, we are dealing with the following question: How to minimize the tempering oven noise? Many suggestions have been made but what is the best and most...Read more
#AskGlaston Episode 29: In cold climate should the thick glass be warmed prior to placing on the roller bed?
This week, we are dealing with the two following questions: 1. We’re having a very cold winter and having problems with 19 mm clear glass. Pre-processing of the...Read more